- ★ Getting Started
- ★ Testing a PIVKey
- About PIVKey
- Supported Card/Certificate Management Systems
- Supported Certificate Authorities
- ★ PIVKey Deployment Overview
- Mapping a PIV Certificate using the PIVKey Tool
- Mapping a PIV Certificate using an OID
- PIVKey Tool Commands
- Unblock User PIN
- PIVKey on Linux
- ★ Card is "Read Only"
- ★ Key Container Not Found Error / Caching Errors
- ★ My PIV Certificate doesnt show up with the Microsoft PIV Minidriver
- Is PIVKey FIPS 140-2 Certified?
- Is a Windows Domain required for Windows smart card logon?
- Where are the PIVKey Root Certificates?
- Requirements for Issuing Smart Card Certificates
- Setting up a Smart Card Template for Self-Enrollment (Server 2012 R2 & 2016)
- Setting up Certificate Templates to Enroll on behalf of another user (Server 2012 R2 & 2016)
- Self-enrolling a Smart Card Certificate
- Enrolling a Smart Card certificate on behalf of another user
- Setting up a Smart Card Template for Self-Enrollment (Server 2008 R2)
PIVKey and Applications
- ★ PIVKey and Microsoft Azure AD Certificate Based Authentication for Office 365
- PIVKey and Microsoft Outlook Email Signature
- PIVKey and CertReq.exe
- PIVKey and Apache Server
- PIVKey and OpenSC Middleware
- PIVKey and Bitlocker